.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Monday, November 17, 2008

There's No Place Like Home...........*Click-Click*


Last week I hit the shoe jackpot at Liz Claiborne - I found some fabulous RED shoes on sale for $24.99! They were originally $59.99 but they had a big promotion going on. I don't exactly know why I'm so obsessed with RED, but I am - and these were a magnificent find.
Are any of you obsessed with a certain color like I am???

4 comments:

Iris Took said...

I love these~

Anonymous said...

Red is my favorite color too. My philisophy is that every room should have a color splash of red.

Anonymous said...

Stacie just wrote the note about the red philisophy

Anonymous said...

These are FABULOUS!!!! I'm always a little nervous to be bold but I'd love to step out in these. Quite sassy!! Abby