.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Canine Sleepover!

This past Friday night, Maggie and I had a house guest....but the guest room remained empty. That's because our house guest was of the canine variety! Mayce's dog, Percy, came to visit for the night while Mayce stayed over in Fort Worth with her brother and their friend. Maggie and Percy are friends already and have played many times before, so they are not strangers by any means. Since Percy is a male dog, I like to say that he's Maggie's boyfriend, but no romance has been sighted yet.
When Percy first came over, the dogs had to size each other up like usual. I wanted to capture this funny little charade on my camera, so here's a birdseye view of the 'face-off' - so funny!

Maggie and Percy had a blast running from one end of the house to the other, up and down the stairs and around the yard. It's so much fun to watch their interaction! These next pics are the dogs after they wound down and realized that they were exhausted and ready for bed!

1 comment:

Iris Took said...

Those two are very cute (and very opposite looking). Not like that rat/smeagol thing you posted today.