Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
The Great Pumpkin
I saw these pumpkins last week and I was amazed at the mega-pumpkins. That big one in the picture was at least as tall as my knee - AMAZING!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
beware of the pumpkins on steps. We put out pumpkins (uncarved), and by halloween, some critter had eaten through the side of the pumpkin and ate the guts out of the inside. At least the trick or treating parents got a kick out of it.
1 comment:
beware of the pumpkins on steps. We put out pumpkins (uncarved), and by halloween, some critter had eaten through the side of the pumpkin and ate the guts out of the inside. At least the trick or treating parents got a kick out of it.
Post a Comment