.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Monday, November 24, 2008

Off to a North Stars game - errrrr....I mean Dallas Stars game


This one's for you Minnesota readers - Mayce and I went to a Dallas Stars (the hockey team formerly known as the Minnesota North Stars) game last week and we had a blast! We got group-discount tickets through a meetup.com group that I belong to ($85 ticket for $35, which also included access to the Platinum level/lounge & free wine tasting -but we didn't get there in time for all of that stuff - there was an accident on the freeway). Mayce had never been to an NHL game and she had a BLAST! We even got ice cream and it came in little plastic hockey helmets - so cute.
The Stars lost 5-3 to the Chicago Blackhawks, but we still had a great time with some fabulous seats near the goalie!

And this spirited fan.......I'm not even really sure what to say about this.......but man, I guess that's how you really show you are a dedicated fan. hee hee

2 comments:

Erin said...

I totally have one of those hair clips!

School of Hard Knocks said...

Hey Lauri just think if you would of stayed around that could be you working in the arena next year. Just joking but seriously your such a fan of hockey, just think you could of been on the ice everyday if you wanted to.