.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Animal cuteness

This post is for you, Iris - more cute animal pictures!!
Look at the amazingly beautiful eyes on this cat!! It is a hairless Canadian Sphynx cat (what cat would be HAIRLESS in frozen Canada?!?!?). A weird little guy, but those eyes are just fabulous!
And who wouldn't think that this was cute - a snowy sheep!!

4 comments:

Iris Took said...

Ok, I like the snowy sheep, but that cat looks like Gollum from Lord of the Rings. You don't seriously think that thing is cute?

Unknown said...

Holy Cannoli! I would be scared if that thing was stalking me, like cats do!

Iris Took said...

The more I look at this thing, the more it freaks me out.

lol

School of Hard Knocks said...

HEY That looks like Mr. Wigglesworth from Austin Powers, thats a cat that I could probably deal with. He's awesome!!!