.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Thursday, November 20, 2008

During Mom's visit last week, we tried a new place in Fort Worth that I haven't tried yet - the Fort Worth Water Gardens. They are just water features that are free and open to the public downtown. It's basically concrete, water and lots of plants/foliage - they are gorgeous and very well designed (great photography opportunities there). They are a relaxing oasis in the middle of a city!

This next one was a huge water feature that had big huge steps down into it. I started down in there, but had to stop towards the bottom because I was wearing flip-flop shoes and the stones were wet, so I didn't have great traction. It is VERY loud and intimidating down towards the bottom. I want to go back and explore to the very bottom on those stones in the inner pool. Anyone want to join me?? Stacie & Beth??



Here's another (more calm) pool of water - my Mom really liked this one, very pretty.

2 comments:

Iris Took said...

Texas has the coolest stuff!

Anonymous said...

Me! Me! Me!
- Me being Abby