.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Parenting Advice From Your Local Mall

When I was at Grapevine Mills Mall in Grapevine last week, I was sitting down eating and looked over and was horrified at what I saw. It looks like a simple plastic mall stroller for a baby/toddler, but when I looked closer at the back of it.........I found some parenting advice that apparently isn't obvious to those with youngsters these days.
There is a pouch on the back of the stroller for purses/bags/purchases and it actually has embroidery on the pouch that says "DO NOT PUT CHILD IN BAG"! Are you kidding me?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They probably had to put those on the shopping strollers just in case you have kangaroos shopping in your malls down there :). Seriously, some people shouldn't be allowed to have children if they can't figure that one out on their own.