Besides the food being great, my other favorite thing about Pei Wei and PF Chang both is that they are dim/dark restaurants. I'm not a fan of when restaurants are lit with big, obnoxious fluorescent lights - I prefer the dimmer, more intimate places that are relaxing. This is a restaurant with great ambience - check it out if they have one in your area!
.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost
Thursday, November 27, 2008
I 'heart' Pei Wei
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It really is PF Chang's lite. The same people that own PF Chang own Pei Wei. Of course, Scott tells me that just about every time we go there (which is less often now that he found out he has high cholesterol).
I have a problem with the name PEE WEE or is that PAY WAY?
I think I remember when you would barely eat Chinese food!
Janis - You are soooo right! I used to not eat ANY Chinese. Maybe Empire changed my mind.....
And it's "Pay Way".
Chinese food is amazing!
Post a Comment