
Well, in a few hours I'll be entering the great state of Arkansas for my fall folliage trip to Hot Springs. It's a whole new adventure out of my comfort zone since I was designated one of the carpool drivers and I have to pick up 3 other people who I've never met! Oh well - I figure I moved down here and didn't know a soul, so this can't be that bad!
I'm really excited about the trip because the leaf/folliage reports say that this is going to be the best weekend (peak, as they call it) for the leaves changing colors. We are also going to go sightseeing in the town of Hot Springs, shopping and also some of us made reservations to get "The Works" package at a local spa - $60 for a 20 min. bath in the hot springs, a 20 min. massage and 20 min. hot towel wrap. I can't wait!
I hope you all have a great weekend and I will post pics of my adventures next week.
PS - I'm super excited because my Mom is arriving on Tuesday night - for a 2-day visit! (And she's bringing my childhood toys - I'm sooooo looking forward to playing with my old Legos.)
3 comments:
I am so excited that you went on this trip, I can't wait to hear all about it, and see the beautiful fall pics you will be posting! Allison
Fun! Can't wait to see more pics
You should have done your football picks before you headed to the land of inbreeding.
Post a Comment