.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wiener in Training

On my day at home on Friday, I was trying to work in my office as they cleaned out the furnace. On breaks from the repair action, Maggie switched gears and wanted to learn how to do accounting. She would jump in my lap, and rest her head on my desk and pay attention to whatever I was doing.......that is, until she got bored and ran back to the vacuuming action. She just has a curiosity for learning, I guess (and a little ADD too)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least she just sits on your lap and watches. One of the cats insists on jumping in the desk and laying or stepping on the keyboard. My computer still does some weird thing on the internet that started after a cat stomping fest.