OK, I admit it - I've been a blogging loser this week. It's just been kind of crazy this week and I plan to blog a bunch over the weekend about fun new things.
I'm pretty excited right now because it's finally in the 40's at night and I think it might be safe to get a pumpkin and carve it - I hope it won't rot completely by Halloween next Friday!
3 comments:
I just wanted to let you know that I am typing on my RED laptop and using my RED mouse while reaching out to you. I am also sitting on my RED couch with a RED blanket covering my legs and watching My Big REDneck Wedding on CMT. LOL!! I miss you!
Stacie
P.S. Have a fabulous weekend!
You need to check out the Food Network Challenge this week, Four of the country's best amateur pumpkin carvers square off to put a new face on a Halloween classic. There are three rounds of competition: the traditional Jack O'Lantern, 3-D pumpkin carving and a free-style round where anything goes.
Tune In:
Oct 29, 2008
7:00 PM ET/PT
We had our pumpkins out, and nature carved them. Some animal (probably raccoon's, but I did see a squirrel once) would eat away at one of the pumpkins every day. Eventually, they hit the jackpot, and cleaned out the inside. It drew a lot of attention from the tricker treaters.
Post a Comment