.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

These Boots Are Made For Walkin'

For the past week, I have been on a new kick - parking my car very far away from the entrance to work and stores. I know this exercise idea has been around forever, but I just got motivated to do it and I'm enjoying it! No more fighting for a close parking spot and wedging into tiny spots near the door - I'm happy to park by myself at the back of the parking lot and hoof it in!
I'm even doing it at work in the underground parking garage - parking at the very end and walking to the center to get to the elevator.
Now my next step is deciding to trek up the stairs to the 5th floor instead of taking the elevator!

No comments: