.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Monday, October 6, 2008

Cowgirls in Black & White

When I was at the National Cowgirl Hall of Fame and Museum last weekend, I saw some FABULOUS photography of these crazy cowgirls. Here are some that I especially liked and I photographed the photographs!



This one is one of the most famous and successful cowgirls - and her 5-month-old daughter in a hat! Although the look on the baby's face is pretty freaky!


I just love this last one - synchronized horse stance!! How cute! Maybe I could teach Maggie to do synchronized interpretive dance.....errr, maybe not.............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these Pics, you know there is a cowgirl game called Cowgirls: Ride the Trail of Truth. It is for a girl gathering