.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mesa Nueva!

Over the weekend, I found the kitchen/dining room table that has always been in my head! I'm kind of a freak about buying furniture - I get the image of what I want in my head and then I have to search and search to find it 'in reality'. This makes for a frustrating time finding furniture. I would imagine that most normal people have a general idea of what they are looking for and then start shopping to see what's out there. I am the opposite and I really annoy myself because sometimes the exact furniture that's in my brain doesn't actually exist! Needless to say, I take a LONG time to buy furniture (going to a million stores). But anyway, I did find a kitchen table that I love and here it is!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Nice!! It is better to buy something you love than just fill a space!

Anonymous said...

I'm the same way when it comes to furniture for my house. This table & Chairs kinda looks like the ones we just got for our new kitchen. Our table is oval instead of square but the chairs look the same - counter height table too. I really wanted to put an island in but my sister talked me out of it saying that if we sell the place not everyone would want an island instead of a kitchen table (our kitchen is really small and could only have one or the other). As soon as I get my new digital camera going I'll send you pictures and we can compare.

Shooter

Anonymous said...

I'm having the same problem. I need to get a bedroom set and a dining room table and just can't commit to anything. I know what I want, but when I go look, I can't find what I'm imagining in my head. Your purchase is fabulous so there is hope for me!!! Congratulations!! Abby