Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Cute!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I haven't checked your site for about a week because of things going on and holy cow...I missed a lot, Anyway, I hope that you are enjoing the Texas fall. I have leaves starting to turn and will need to start raking soon. :( I don't mind mowing lawn but raking is one job that I don't particularly enjoy. Enjoy the rest of your week and have a great weekend! Miss you much...how about meeting for a vacation...I will talk with Beth. I am always up for a vaca! Stacie
Glad you're back - I hope everything is OK and that you were just busy with regular-life stuff and nothing serious! I miss you too - and I would totally rake your yard if I was in Ohio - I love it! Apparently there isn't a true 'changing of the colors and falling leaves' here in Dallas, which makes me kind of sad and homesick for the midwest.
About the vaca - I'm ALL FOR IT! I won't have any more vacation days this year (after my Mom visits), so anytime after Jan 1, I'm GAME!!
3 comments:
I haven't checked your site for about a week because of things going on and holy cow...I missed a lot, Anyway, I hope that you are enjoing the Texas fall. I have leaves starting to turn and will need to start raking soon. :( I don't mind mowing lawn but raking is one job that I don't particularly enjoy. Enjoy the rest of your week and have a great weekend! Miss you much...how about meeting for a vacation...I will talk with Beth. I am always up for a vaca!
Stacie
Hey Stacie!
Glad you're back - I hope everything is OK and that you were just busy with regular-life stuff and nothing serious! I miss you too - and I would totally rake your yard if I was in Ohio - I love it! Apparently there isn't a true 'changing of the colors and falling leaves' here in Dallas, which makes me kind of sad and homesick for the midwest.
About the vaca - I'm ALL FOR IT! I won't have any more vacation days this year (after my Mom visits), so anytime after Jan 1, I'm GAME!!
Is this from lolcats?
Post a Comment