.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Splish, Splash, I Was Takin' A Bath...

As I was giving Maggie a bath to get her all nice and pretty for Claire's upcoming visit, I realized (again) how much I love having a small dog. It's so easy to bathe her and it only takes about 5 minutes from start to finish! It also helps that she has hardly any fur, but still.

Here is my little peanut getting her bath!

4 comments:

Iris Took said...

I love that you got the tongue action shot!

Anonymous said...

ok, so this is not really all that related to Maggie taking a bath, but I was at the dog park last night,and there was a wiener dog there named Mitch, who of course thought he was a big dog and kept going after any dog that would come near him and was growling/jumping up/chasing and biting at all of the big dogs. It cracked me up! I was just waiting for a big dog to give it back, but none did. Maggie needs a guard dog buddy like Mitch next time she heads to the dog park!! Allison

Anonymous said...

Oh how I miss that little weiner! Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Maggie Moo Moo is so cute!!