Recently I thought of a fun new series for the blog and I call it "A Year in Time." I thought it would be fun to pick a year of my life and remember as much as I could about it. So this first time, I am going to pick:
1995
1995
I thought I would grab at low-hanging fruit and make it easy this first time. 1995 was a busy year and an exciting one as well. Here goes!
-
I graduated high school in June
-
I got my wisdom teeth out two weeks after high school graduation
-
I worked a summer job at Norwest Bank over by the U of M, processing mortgage papers in the evenings. It was such a fun job and I got to drive by 4th Street every day - where Bob Dylan penned "Positively 4th Street." :)
-
My Dad let Becky and I go up to our travel trailer at a campground up north all by ourselves for some weekends.
-
I left for college (University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire) - Dad drove me and helped me move in. I was so excited!
-
I joined Sigma Sigma Sigma sorority - one of the best decisions I would ever make!
-
I met some of my best friends ever in that first semester of college (still to this day): Allison, Renee, Claire, Shauna, Jamie, etc.
-
I experienced sweet independence at school and I was having the time of my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment