.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This week I'm thankful for a change in scenery.....at work, that is. Last week, I moved to a different part of the building at work (by my choice) because since the acquisition in February, pretty much all of the people in my area moved to other areas and it was just me and one other person in a huge area. I felt disconnected, isolated......among other things.

So anyway, long story short - I decided to move! Now I sit in an area of the building that houses several departments, lots of people that I enjoy and quite simply: a CHANGE of scenery. This year I feel like a lot of things in my life are out of my control and are uncomfortable (job stability due to the acquisition, unexpected house expenses, air conditioning went out, relationship uncertainty, etc.)......so I decided to take the bull by the horns and make a change that I chose - not someone else. It's just a little change - I'm still doing my same job, but it feels good!

No comments: