There are many benefits to having a reboot weekend:
1. I spend a ton of quality time with my pups who are by themselves during the day all week long.
2. I catch up on sleep and get to take lots of naps.
3. I catch up on shows in my DVR.
4. I get a lot of stuff done around the house -cleaning, laundry, organizing, etc.
5. I don't spend any money!
6. I don't have to deal with people - and after the week I had, I am very happy about that.
7. I have time for phone calls with far-away friends that I get to catch up with (this past weekend it was Beth and Allison - many more to go!).
8. There's no possible way that I can have car trouble since my car is parked in the garage! (damn tires!)
9. I get to do some reading that I have been meaning to do.
10. I get just enough cabin fever by Sunday night that I don't mind going to work as much on Monday morning.
Wow - I am more thankful for these random reboot weekends now than before I wrote all of the benefits! Maybe I should schedule one every quarter or something. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment