.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Friday, August 26, 2011

List Friday

Top 10 Places I Would Rather Be

1. On a massage table, getting a deep tissue massage

2. Anywhere in Europe

3. Driving out in the country with the sun shining, an open road and good tunes playing

4. At a Vikings game (preferably a game in which the Vikings are WINNING)

5. Touring old restored homes

6. Boating out on a lake in Minnesota

7. Snuggling with my pups Maggie & Owen under a blanket

8. In a hammock on a sunny, breezy day with a good book in one hand and a frozen margarita in the other hand

9. At a Bruce Springsteen concert in a tiny dumpy venue, with a whole set of acoustic renditions of his less popular stuff

10. Horseback riding (and not being afraid of it) on a big sprawling ranch

No comments: