.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for games on my cell phone. I know, I know - LAME. However, they help curb my impatience TREMENDOUSLY. They pacify me while I'm waiting for a long traffic light, waiting for a friend to arrive at a restaurant, waiting for my oil change to be done, waiting in a doctor's office, etc. etc. etc.

They not only stimulate my brain (I tell myself that I'm preventing Alzheimer's!), but they make me forget that I'm WAITING. I enjoy puzzle, card, number and word games and they are all on my one little Android phone! It's amazing how far technology has come - you can do virtually ANYTHING on your phone - from banking, watching TV/movies, playing games, scheduling shows on your DVR, watching the weather, etc.

I absolutely LOVE my phone and all of the conveniences it provides me - especially the games that help me be more patient!

No comments: