.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Whisk Me Away

This is kind of a random post - but there is a chain restaurant around DFW that is called La Madeleine and it's decorated like a french chateau. They have a bakery in front and then it's cafeteria-style with salads, sandwiches, soups and breakfast items too (like quesh, etc.). Allison and I went there when she was in town - I love it! It even has a fireplace in the middle of the restaurant.

Anyway, this is a picture of their door handles - aren't they cute??


PS - In the bathroom, they have a recording going that teaches you french words and phrases. Love it!

3 comments:

Iris Took said...

Those are very fun. And I know how you like oversized things!

Anonymous said...

I wish that they actually sold stuff like this at normal stores. I would definitely buy it up.

Anonymous said...

Did you find yourself repeating the words and phrases as you were doing your business. I think there was a restaurant out in Denver that they did this...I learned some Italian that day. I say "Seize the day"...there's never a bad place to learn a new language. :)

Abby