Maggie strikes again! Every once in a while, Maggie will be really naughty and do something bad. Usually it's when she's upset because I've been gone a lot and acts out to let me know she's not pleased with my being away and neglecting her. Well, the other night I took a shower and when I came out, I heard paper rustling in my 'office' and I went in there to find that Maggie has unzipped a fully zipped-up purse, took out a full pack of gum, and proceeded to eat almost all of the gum and a good portion of the papers/foils. All of this in the 10 minutes I was in the shower!
It's moments like this that make me want to hold off on getting another puppy!!
Here's a pic of the evidence:
5 comments:
That just goes to show you, you don't want a naughty wener in your zipped up purse.
HAHAHAHAHA
I hear ya Lauri, puppies are NAUGHTY! Mine ate a cable cord, my zipper off of my fleece, and then ate the carpet and padding off of a stair-all within two weeks. And the other one, counter surfed and ate a hunk of brownies and some scones. They can be sooo naughty, but in the next moment look at you with the sweetest lovey eyes, and you can't be mad anymore. Allison
I totally agree! As much as I can be upset when she does things like this, I just can't stop loving those soft doggy ears and big brown eyes! She's my little peanut and I love her to pieces.....but she does test my patience sometimes!
I bet your pups are getting very big by now!
Maybe she was worried that she had bad breath and wanted to deal with the issue... :) Abby
Are you thinking of getting another puppy? Your comment implies that this is a thought...
Post a Comment