.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Decorating the house

Well, since a few of you asked about the decorations, here are a few pics of the decorations I put up in my house:




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the pumpkins on the stairs but I am sure I would fall over them!!

All Things Red said...

Thanks - I haven't had problems falling over them, but Maggie did try to mess with one of the pumpkins. But I scolded her and it hasn't happened since then. I always have to watch her for the first week when I put out new decorations that are her height! For some reason, she LOVES to chew up and steal pine cones at Christmas....hmmm.......

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't fall over the pumpkins but the "boys" would probably use them for footballs! I have to keep things up and away from them, even though they are adults now and know better. Once a boy, always a boy.... Great decorations Lauri! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Shooter

Anonymous said...

I think you have done more decorating for the season, than we have since we moved in 6 months ago. Keep up the good work!

Iris Took said...

LOVE IT! PUMPKINS! YES!!