Today I am featuring some of my favorite flowers/plants from the Dallas Arboretum! SOOOO many to choose from and I couldn't soak it all in...
Here are some gorgeous snapdragons - they had every color there!

This was a fun little area - it was called 'potted trial plants' - things they are trying out to see if they want to plant them for real.

Ha - poppies! They are my birth month flower (August).

I think these are pansies - I know they are pretty common, but I just LOVE LOVE LOVE that deep purple color.

I am not sure what these are, but I loved them.

And some more pansies with different patterns on them.....

Fantastically gorgeous!

This isn't a traditional gerbera daisy, but something similar - neat!

Here are some hollies - gotta love those berries! But I was surprised to see them in the spring....my holly shrubs only get red berries around Christmas time.....

And of course, the classic rose. The one below struck me as "perfect" when I looked at it!

And here are my absolute favorite flower - the gerbera daisy! I wish they would've been anything but pink (preferrably RED, of course).

My Mom really liked these flowers with the benches set back in them.

And here's a cute little duck taking a nap standing up on one leg!

I love love loved this path - it had a green border of monkey grass. It looked so cool!

Mom and I had a fun time at the Arboretum........and then the next day, we went to DFW Gun Range and shot her new pistol!
Here she is getting ready to fire.....

She had a great time and feels more confident with that gun in her hand. Watch out, intruders!

She was a pretty good shot by the end of the outing!
No comments:
Post a Comment