I have heard for years about all of the wonderful health benefits of drinking green tea, but I just never liked tea. I have never been an iced tea drinker and I thought hot tea was bland and disgusting. But for some reason, I decided to give it a whirl recently and it is really growing on me.The kind I bought was Lipton Green Tea - Superfruit (Blueberry & Purple Acai):
I add honey to sweeten it and it is REALLY good! My friend Cindy is drinking tea with me and we have now declared 3pm to be "Tea Time" and we go in the kitchen at work and make our tea.This is the kind that Cindy buys and we traded flavors one day and I really like her flavor as well. I would recommend both of them if you are thinking of trying some green tea...
No comments:
Post a Comment