About a week ago, I went to a Native American event at Arlington's convention center. I love finding things to do in my own city - without having to trek to Dallas or Fort Worth for once! While we were there, there was a break in the action, so we went outside to take a walk around. It was then that I realized how much of an entertainment mecca Arlington really is.
Here's the view of the Rangers Ballpark in Arlington (the Rangers won their opener last Friday!) from the convention center parking lot.

And right next to the baseball field is Cowboys Stadium!

This is the event that we were there for - the Texas Indian Market & Southwest Showcase.

I just think that Rangers' ballpark is so pretty - the red brick, the shape, etc.

And the grass was all green and manicured already - I can't wait to see a Rangers game!


And if you look just to your right, you see "Jerry's Place" - the monstrosity where the Cowboys play.

Here's a view of the convention center, with Six Flags Over Texas in the background. SO MUCH going on in this one little area.

And there's even a youth baseball field right next to Rangers Ballpark. So cute!
.
The little players were so adorable in their uniforms!

And out the back of the youth ballpark, you can see Hurricane Harbor - the waterpark of Six Flags.

And just to be odd, I'm including a weird pic of me on that day. I realize as I read my own blog that there are very few pictures of the photographer! hahaha (I look drunk too, but alas, I was not.)
No comments:
Post a Comment