.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This week's Thankful Thursday is kind of boring, but I have to say it - I'm thankful for my health. While I have had a bunch of minor health annoyances lately, I am crazy blessed to have a pretty healthy body.

I just had to have my annual physical and they ran routine bloodwork while I was there. Everything came back normal from my physical and I could just file that paperwork and move on.....but I want to specifically be appreciative and grateful for a clean bill of health.

There are always things I want to work on in order to keep myself healthy, but I am so glad that I have the ability to get up each day and do what I want to do - free of major pain, disease or other big problems. Not everyone is that lucky, and I need to remember that and appreciate what a gift I have in the ordinary things I am able to do that I take for granted all the time.

No comments: