.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This week, I do not have anything poignant or deep to say - just that I am incredibly thankful for my wonderful Lowe's store - of south Arlington.

Since I bought my first house when I moved here, I basically lived, breathed and spent a ton of money at Lowe's for the first year. I should've been a gold-level customer or something.....they even knew who I was in some departments because I had to buy so much stuff and I apparently ask a lot of questions so that people remember me!

Here are some things I love about Lowe's and in particular, MY Lowe's store:

1. It is VERY close to my house.

2. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

3. They are NEVER out of stock of ANYTHING I need, EVAH!

4. They help you load your car - and they do it with a smile. I have even had help from fellow customers who stop and help the Lowe's employees load something!

5. The garden center is always in tip-top shape.

6. I know my way around now - no more wandering around trying to find a particular department. I walk in with a purpose and I go right for it - just like the experts!

7. With each project that I tackle, I get more confident about the next one (and consequently, I don't have to do describe what I need to the Lowe's employee as a 'thingy').

8. I love that Lowe's are very different from Home Depot - much more female-friendly as far as store/display aesthetics, layout of the departments, etc.

Kudos to Lowe's and especially to the Lowe's of south Arlington!!

No comments: