.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Friday, April 15, 2011

List Friday

Top 10 Favorite Concerts I Have Attended

1. New Kids On The Block - Minnesota State Fair

2. Bruce Springsteen - "The Rising" - Fargo, North Dakota

3. John Mellencamp - St. Paul, Minnesota

4. Bruce Springsteen - "The Seeger Sessions" - near Detroit, Michigan

5. Pat Green - Billy Bob's - Fort Worth, TX

6. Bob Dylan - Madison, Wisconsin; St. Paul, Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota

7. Arlo Guthrie & Livingston Taylor - St. Cloud, Minnesota

8. Toby Keith - Minnesota State Fair

9. The BoDeans - Minneapolis, Minnesota

10. Alanis Morrissette - Minneapolis, Minnesota

1 comment:

Iris Took said...

You have been to some good shows.

How about Daniel O'Donnell and one hall loser shows?

Went to Bob Seger a few weeks ago in toledo - FANTASTIC!