.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for my favorite talk radio personalities. I know, I know - TERRIBLY lame and old-sounding....but I have come to think of them as old friends since I listen to the same people every day and I get to know their personalities.

Here's my line-up:
  • Kidd Kraddick (top 40 morning show - local to Dallas, but also nationally syndicated) - while I'm getting ready on weekdays at home
  • Mike Gallagher (national Conservative talk)/Mark Davis (local Conservative talk) - on the drive to work
  • KQ Morning Show (Minneapolis radio morning show - through the Internet) - during the work day on my laptop
  • Jon David Wells (local Conservative talk)/Chris Kroc (local Conservative talk) - the drive home from work
  • Laura Ingram (national Conservative talk) - evenings if I am in the car
  • Glenn Beck (national Conservative talk) - I listen to his TV show while I do stuff around the house
I know it's kooky to think of these people as 'friends', but I actually do. They are great companions during times when I might be lonely, bored or just want some familiar company. I love keeping up-to-date on politics, news, current events, pop culture, things that are going on nationally, locally or back home in Minnesota.

I am so thankful for technology so that I can get my fill of all of it!

No comments: