.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Friday, March 11, 2011

List Friday

I am absolutely loving this List Friday thing....since I see my blog as a sort of e-journal that I can look back on someday, it's fun to put in writing what you like so you can see how much you change over time.....Anyway - here goes!

Top 10 Favorite Sounds

1. My dogs sleeping (breathing deep, occasionally 'chirping/barking' in their sleep)

2. A thick Texas/southern accent (but only if I can actually understand what they are saying)

3. Bruce Springsteen

4. Moving water (a stream, waterfall, etc.)

5. The National Anthem being sung

6. Encouraging words

7. Powerful thunderstorms

8. A huge cheer from the home team at a sporting event

9. The KQ Morning Show (my connection to Minnesota - I listen through the internet, they make me laugh OUT LOUD at my desk every single day - *PRICELESS*)

10. The 'ding-ding-ding' from a slot machine that just won!

No comments: