At night, we drove out to Lake Travis to eat at The Oasis - a restaurant that sits on a hill overlooking Lake Travis (you can even see Sandra Bullock's house from the restaurant).
Here are a few pictures of it during the day:



And these are pictures that I took of the outside when we were leaving - SO PRETTY!

It looks like a Romeo & Juliet window!

So quaint with perfect lighting....

Absolutely stunning atmosphere.....

And later on, we walked down famous Sixth Street, but decided to head to The Broken Spoke for some country music. When we got there, we saw this old tour bus in the parking lot - SO COOL!

Super awesome, but it had a window punched out - so not cool.

Here's the Broken Spoke.....

It is one of the many places that make "Keep Austin Weird" a popular saying around Texas....

I don't know about THAT, but it WAS fun to watch them! I NEED NEED NEED to learn how to do regular 2-step so that I can participate!

Here are the dancers working their magic.....

No comments:
Post a Comment