This week I am tremendously thankful for fresh breeze blowing through my house! It's definitely not a long or hard winter here in Texas, but it still is one where the windows are closed up and the furnace is on.

A few weeks ago, we had some bad ice/snow storms and just a short week later, it was sunny and 75 degrees! WHAT?! Anyway, I'm certainly not complaining - after all, this is why I moved south!

So at any rate, I always forget how fantastic and refreshing a breeze blowing through the house is until I get to experience it again. Unfortunately, the summers here are insanely hot for several months straight, so once again, the windows are closed up starting in late May until the end of September at least.....so I'm going to enjoy every single second of these windows being open until the very second that I have to shut them!
No comments:
Post a Comment