.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Friday, March 18, 2011

List Friday

Top 10 Things I Would Grab On The Way Out Of My House If It Were On Fire:

1. Maggie & Owen

2. Dad's memorial box (with his ashes in it)

3. My planner

4. The quilts my sister/Mom made me

5. My phone

6. My childhood Christmas stocking that Grandma Larsen made me (and as much other family stuff from that cedar chest that I could grab!)

7. My favorite picture of my Dad and I when I was a baby

8. Photo albums/scrapbooks from my semester in Europe

9. My 'card' box - meaningful cards that I have received over the years, they are all in a box in my bedroom

10. The street sign from my childhood home (the city was changing the design, so my Mom called and asked to buy the duplicate street signs that they had in storage - my sister, my Mom and I all have one)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You may have to take more than one trip...

~Lottie