.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Yes, Madam!

Another activity that I really wasn't all that geeked about before the trip was Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum. I just thought it was going to be so cheesy, but I actually enjoyed it.

Paying homage to my home state, here's Prince, the man in purple!

And of course, my BF - The Boss, Bruce Springsteen!!

Gotta love Jimmy....

And Janis, of course....

Me and George Clooney - his hands were kind of clammy - just kidding!

Mayce whispering to Helen Keller - heehee.

David, not playing nice with the statues......

Here's me and my madame.....errrr......it's Madame Tussaud herself!

Pablo Picasso.....

Yassur Arafat - right? This one was super lifelike - kinda scary, actually....

Fidel Castro.....

And last, but not least - The Osbournes!

No comments: