
A couple weeks ago, I went with a really fun ladies meetup group to Medieval Times in Dallas. I know some think it's cheesy, but I had to try it out once and this group is just fun to hang out with regardless of where we are. So we went!
This is the lobby where you wait and then they let you in by table color (we were in the Blue section) and then you cheer for your color's knight in the battles.

This is the arena, pre-show.

One weird little detail is that you do not get utensils for dinner - you have to eat with your hands! They say that it's because they used their hands back in "Medieval Times", so we will too. The dishes are metal and you drink your soup!

And the action begins......

This was the MC guy - all decked out. His horse was GORGEOUS.

We were cheering for our blue knight (but the black/white checkered one was the cutest - I'll admit it.....).

The lighting guy was really good - it was very pretty in there!

On to jousting........(oh, and our waitresses were called 'wenches')

The green knight was the villain in the show.....we booed him a lot.....

Here's our awesome blue knight, waiting to compete. I liked him, but I'm just not a long-haired-men kind of girl.....

Very cool ceremonial formations.....

And now the metal helmets come on - this is WAR! GO BLUE!

I liked when they had the helmet on - pretty cool!

It was a great time - the dialogue was kind of cheesy, but it's something different to do. I don't need to go all the time, but I'm really glad we went!
1 comment:
WENCHES! hahaha
We went to the in Vegas with the whole fam (yes, the Mustache and the Wench) when I was 20 years old and it was AWESOME!
Glad you had fun.
Post a Comment