.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Beach Bums

After the Kennedy Space Center on Cape Canaveral, we drove a few more miles to Cocoa Beach. It was kind of overcast and windy, so we didn't go swimming, but we did hang out in the soft sand and get some great pictures!

We also visited Ron Jon Surf Shop - the ORIGINAL store. Here's Claire hanging out by the door....

It was a HUGE 2-level store with a BILLION surf items to buy. It's not really my thing, but it was interesting to see!

And then off to the beach for us......here's Allison and Claire leading the group.....

The beach.......from my vantage point.......

Toes in the sand!

Renee and I (and her peacock ponytail!)......

Shauna and Claire, playin' around.....

Me, Renee & Allison......

It was a great time for pictures and relaxing!

1 comment:

Iris Took said...

Awesome! Love girls weekend!