I have another business that I need to give a shout out to: Auto Zone!A couple weeks ago, I went to start my car and one of my headlights was burnt out. Dang it! Anyway, being naive and ignorant about headlights, I was wondering what I should do. For some reason, I was thinking that when a headlight burns out, you need to take that whole big thing off of your car - not just a tiny bulb that goes inside.
So, basically I thought this was a big deal (I know, Extreme Lauri), but really it wasn't that much of a crisis. Anyway, I went to Auto Zone because it's right by my house and I looked in the books for the correct bulb for my car's headlights.I found it and as I was paying for it, I jokingly said to the guy "You guys don't do 'installation', do you??" I figured he would laugh and then put the light in a bag and send me on my way. OH NO. He said he would be glad to help me!
It was after dark, so I parked my car right up in front of the bright entryway and he went to his own car to get a flashlight and then he proceeded to replace my headlight bulb. I tried to give him some cash afterwards -afterall, he went above and beyond! - but he refused it and just told me to have a great night and to come back for any other auto parts needs in the future!
I will definitely be back for any other auto parts needs because they were helpful, friendly, generous and professional. KUDOS TO YOU, AUTO ZONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment