.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Monday, March 15, 2010

Double Dog Dare

Some days you have to look life in the eyes and say I dare you.

I found that quote recently and I just love it. Right now I am at a stage of my life where things are relatively comfortable and easy, but it hasn't always been that way. There have been days where I didn't want to get up and face reality or what I had to deal with that day.

But fortunately, or unfortunately (depending on how you look at it), I was born to be a stubborn, feisty girl and I refuse to lay down and die when life gets hard. I may stumble, struggle, fall down, get trampled and feel defeated, but I always STAND BACK UP.

After having gone through a very devastating time in Ohio in late 2004/early 2005, I have found so much more respect for the people who keep getting out of bed each day and fighting for what they want and believe in when things are tough.

I never realized until my divorce how hard that can be - such a simple task, but it can be the hardest thing to do when you are struggling and are depressed.

Now that I have accomplished some big milestone goals (moving down to TX and buying my first house), I have regained my confidence, spunk and feistiness.

LIFE: BRING IT - I DARE YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I triple dog dare you" LOL Enjoy your Monday!!