In these stressful times, it's just fun to see something like this - meant only to give you a cheap laugh and make your day brighter (obviously this was a bread truck of some sort). I love it!
.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost
Friday, November 27, 2009
Just Tryin' To Make A Buck!
I saw the following truck on my way to work from the gym the other day and I just had to laugh. So of course, my first instinct was to whip out my camera from my purse and snap a picture while I was sitting at the traffic light!
In these stressful times, it's just fun to see something like this - meant only to give you a cheap laugh and make your day brighter (obviously this was a bread truck of some sort). I love it!
In these stressful times, it's just fun to see something like this - meant only to give you a cheap laugh and make your day brighter (obviously this was a bread truck of some sort). I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wonder if Granny Hot buns drives that thing?
Hilarious!
Post a Comment