OK, I have a bone to pick with shoe makers: why are all of the cute shoes these days made with super high heels??? Don't shoe makers know that some of us are tall and don't need or want crazy high heels?
I know that for me, they are awkwardly tall, as well as very dangerous, since I'm somewhat of a klutz. There have been many times in the last year or so that I see super cute shoes and I would totally buy them, but when I pick them up off the shelf and realize how tall the heel is, I have to put them back. They just would never work for me - for my terrible balance and height. UGH. So disappointing!
As many of you know, I am a BIG fan of shoes and have a healthy collection, but I haven't added any new ones to the collection in at least 6 months (which may actually be a healthy thing) - kinda makes me sad...C'mon, shoe makers - bring those heels down a little bit!
2 comments:
Amen sister! It is not a tall woman's world!
I totally agree!
Post a Comment