Since it's Thanksgiving, I thought it was only appropriate to list a few things that I'm grateful for this year:1. I have a job.
2. I don't dread going to work on Monday morning - I like what I do.
3. God gives grace - and I need lots of it.
4. I love my Maggie-girl. My dog brings me so much joy.
5. I have a home - it may not be big and glamorous, but it's my little piece of the world and I love it.
6. I have my health - this one is huge. I have a co-worker that was just diagnosed with breast cancer and that really puts everything in perspective.
7. I have a very strong mother who raised me right and has always been there when I needed her.
8. Although my Dad is already in heaven, I am thankful that God gave me such a decent man to be my Dad for 25 years. My parents shaped me into a self-sufficient adult and I am very grateful!
9. I had the opportunity to go to college - and had the support of my parents while doing so. I know not everyone has this opportunity and I realize that my parents didn't have to provide this to me, but chose to sacrifice to do it.
10. I am thankful that I now live in a place where I feel I truly belong. It has been a long time coming and I am so happy that I am able to live here and experience all of these new things.
11. I am crazy thankful for the friends in my life. TRUE friends are hard to find and I love the ones that I have!
No comments:
Post a Comment