.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Zero Gravity In My Own Backyard


Last week, I was checking out the ads in my mailbox and I saw a very cool patio chair in the Big Lots ad....a Zero Gravity Chair! It seemed way too good to be true, but I was just curious enough to go check it out (and it is next door to Home Depot where I was getting paint, so how could I NOT go see it??).
I took one of the chairs off the rack and sprawled out in it - in the middle of the Big Lots aisle. It was fabulously comfortable! I didn't want to get out of it! I'm pretty sure that the only reason I did was because I would start getting some weird stares if I sat there any longer.
So in the name of companionship, I decided to buy 2 of these patio wonders for my backyard! They were on sale for only $40 each.....and they are HEAVY. I hope they are worth it - just sitting in them for 5 minutes in the store made me feel like I was suspended in mid-air!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure that Scott has one of these, they are so nice! Enjoy floating on air!!!! Allison

Anonymous said...

Stacie has these at her lake and I think they are fabulous and worth every penny! Beth

Iris Took said...

These chairs rule!

janis said...

I have one of these chairs and I love it!!