Here it is:
God doesn't give you the people you want, He gives you the people you NEED - To help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you into the person you were meant to be.

I know that I have done a lot of thinking about the people in my life and why I had to go through some bad times and betrayals, and also some amazing people that have come into my life who taught (and are currently teaching) me so many wonderful things. I guess I just never saw it in print in front of my face that the people who hurt or leave you are just as important as those that nurture you, love you and support you - as far as the 'molding' process is concerned.

God wants to make us better and I think that trials in life are meant to ultimately refine us and teach us things that we couldn't have learned any other way...kind of like an oyster being polished by the rough abrasion of the sea until it shines!

No comments:
Post a Comment