OK, I finally took some pictures of my newly painted guest bathroom (reluctantly....since I haven't finished the changeover to the new color scheme). I still have to get new rugs and towels that match, so you'll just have to forgive the purple towels that are still in there, as well as the incorrect rugs for the room (they are blue and not the right combination of size/shape right now).
And here are the (SEMI) AFTER pics from yesterday (again, forgive the rugs and towel colors!):





I didn't really like how the wall color turned out at first, but it's starting to grow on me. And it looks very different at different lighting levels (during the day and at night)....weird!
Here is the "BEFORE" picture from when I moved in last year:
3 comments:
I like the new color....everything is really coming together for you. Don't worry, colors will change in different lighting. Can't wait to see the next room! Go F/V Northwestern!
You are so handy!
Love the contrast with the bedroom. I'm so impressed! Hey, I've got a room to be painted!
Beth
Post a Comment