I got an email from my Mom last week when she arrived back in the Great White North (northern Minnesota) after spending the last 5-6 months in south Texas.....she said that everything was pretty much in working order (no frozen pipes over the winter - YAY!), which is always good news after having your house shut down for the winter up there. She even puts RV antifreeze in the toilets to 'winterize' everything before she leaves for Texas in October/November.
However.......in her email she said that her lake is "half-open", meaning that it's half liquid, half ice still! I know I have only been down here in Texas for a year, but that just seems insane to me! It's already been up past 90 degrees here in the Dallas area and she still has ice covering part of the lake?! And the crazy part is that it was normal news to her!
So much for global warming!! HAHAHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment