When we went into one of the merchandise stores (they sell both Mavericks stuff and Stars stuff since basketball and hockey are played in the American Airlines Center) and I found this old-school Minnesota North Stars t-shirt and I just had to get it!! I am becoming a big Dallas Stars fan, and I think that part of the reason I like them is because it's a tie to home since the North Stars became the Dallas Stars (and Mike Modano still plays for the team!).
.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost
Thursday, April 9, 2009
North Stars/Dallas Stars
Last week, I went to a Dallas Mavericks NBA basketball game with my friend Colleen. It was really fun and the Mavs won (it was super close until the very end - very exciting!). Anyway, that's another post......
When we went into one of the merchandise stores (they sell both Mavericks stuff and Stars stuff since basketball and hockey are played in the American Airlines Center) and I found this old-school Minnesota North Stars t-shirt and I just had to get it!! I am becoming a big Dallas Stars fan, and I think that part of the reason I like them is because it's a tie to home since the North Stars became the Dallas Stars (and Mike Modano still plays for the team!).
When we went into one of the merchandise stores (they sell both Mavericks stuff and Stars stuff since basketball and hockey are played in the American Airlines Center) and I found this old-school Minnesota North Stars t-shirt and I just had to get it!! I am becoming a big Dallas Stars fan, and I think that part of the reason I like them is because it's a tie to home since the North Stars became the Dallas Stars (and Mike Modano still plays for the team!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great shirt!!!!!!!! Allison
Post a Comment