The latest product of my painting frenzy at my house is: the guest room! I decided on a blue color for this room and I really like how it turned out!
And here are the 'AFTER' pics:



And my next room is the guest bathroom...it's actually done, but I'm not going to post the final pics until I get a new shower curtain and rugs to match the new color.....but here's a preview of the room when it was half-done (it's going to be a lighter version of the guest room blue):
Next up: The office in yellow!!
Here is the 'BEFORE' picture from when I first moved in:
7 comments:
Looks great, it is so fun to see these pics, can't wait to see the office! Allison
Looks good! I really like the long horn on the wall.
I like the blue. Good color choice. Michael wants to know if you are going to the Alamo on the 15th?
Looks good!
Fabulous...need I say any more. You have found a new talent! Love the meticulous tape job also...Beth
That looks fantastic!! I can't wait to see the finished bathroom project too. Keep up the good backbreaking, nail staining, elbow hurting and knee swelling work. Enjoy the Alamo!!
Love it!!
Post a Comment