.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A True Patriot!

My Mom sent this to me in an email and I just can't not pass it along through my blog. I think that there is so much crap, bad news and garbage in the mainstream media/news these days. Sometimes it just brightens your whole day to see a selfless act by a true patriot. ENJOY - I DID!

A farmer does this with his tractor and not sure if he uses a plow or a disc. He uses GPS to get the letters readable. He has done this every fall for several years now.

Here's the view from the flight pattern into OFFUTT AIR FORCE BASE (Bellevue, Nebraska - just south of Omaha).

This is what our servicemen see when landing at Offutt AFB.

A big hat tip to the Bellevue farmer who made it happen!

No comments: